Online Registration is mandatory for all papers.
- Name of Account: NEWTONS-2018
- Account Number: 917020067772170
- Name of Branch: PRH UT
- Name of Bank: AXIS BANK
- IFSC Code: UTIB0003228
- City: PITHORAGARH
- MICR CODE: 262211802
Conference Registration Fee - Mandatory for All Participants
All full papers will be accepted through a double-blind reviewed process and will be published electronically with ISSN in UGC Approved / Scopus * Journal.
|Special Issue Scopus Indexed Publication*||Fee|
|International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics||8,000 (INR) / 150 (USD)|
|International Journal of Engineering & Technology||10,500 (INR) / 180 (USD)|
* If an author wishes to consider his or her paper for Scopus Index-Journal (Name of the Journal), they must select the same at the time of registration (submission of Paper). If selected for Scopus Journal Publication after the peer-reviewed process, the author will have to pay the additional fee.
- Conference kit will be provided to registered authors only
- Conference Registration Fee Includes:
- For Full Conference: Morning breakfast, lunch and tea/coffee (Snacks)
- Certificate of Participation / Paper Presentation
- Publication of Paper in UGC / Scopus* Journal
- One Excellent / Best Paper Award will be given in every session.
- Conference Kit (Bag, Pen, Note Pad, Pen Drive, ID Card etc)
- Conference Material Soft Copy
- Accommodation (Limited Availability)
* Scopus Fee Includes Journal Processing Charge, Formatting Charge, Turnitin Plagiarism Checker Report Plagiarism
- Please note registration does not include extras such as transport, tours or anything not mentioned above.
- The publication process takes around 30-40 days in Scopus indexed journal(s) after the conference. The Journal processes the paper based on their own evaluating parameters and they have right to reject the paper. Authors will have to pay that additional fee (for Scopus Journal) only after the paper is accepted by the Journal.
- The fee structure given above is without any taxes i.e Goods and Services Tax (GST) and Bank Transaction Charges. So while making the payment the total amount will be Registration fee + GST + Bank Charges as applicable.
- The registration fee is for entry to conference program by registered author or by the registered attendee. It is Non-Refundable. All accepted papers will be published in the UGC approved journal, if not selected for Scopus.
- Tech Counsellor Prime Member: 10% Discount on Conference Registration Fee.
- Keep the transaction number with you till conference and send scan copy to conference committee.
Procedure for Paper Submission
- The contributing paper must be prepared in DOC/PDF and submitted through the Easy Chair
- The author must log in to the website, complete the form that appears on the page, and follow the instructions.
- After the paper has been successfully submitted, the system will automatically confirm via e-mail.
- The paper will be reviewed and evaluated by at least 2 reviewers.
- The result from the reviewers will be notified to the authors within two weeks. In case of any modification, the paper should be revised and resubmitted in due time.
- The final confirmation will be made by the program committee if the paper is approved for publication.
- In general, all registered paper if accepted by the conference review committee, will be published in UGC Approved Journal. However, the author will have an option at the time of registration if they want to consider it for Scopus Journal. If accepted by the committee after review process; Author has to pay an additional fee as applicable.
- Conference registration is mandatory for at least one author of the paper. However, authors may opt for online presentation (through Skype).
Mode of Payment:
- For International Transaction: Pay Pal
- National Transaction: Pay Pal / Internet Banking / Bank Deposit Draft. (Cheque are not accepted)
- Conference Fee is not refundable
- Taxes as applicable
Accommodation and Travel:
- Accommodation: On Request, limited availability. First, come first basis.
- Rooms in Hotels: subject to availability (Extra charges as applicable)
- Travel: No Allowance